View Profile GabeMalk

5 Movie Reviews

This is great!!!!!

toffeescoffees responds:

thank you gabe!!! <3!!

"Thank god we got the weed" was no expecting this from shaggy, don't know why but the delivery made me giggle more than I should. Great job!

THAT
WAS
GREAT

FUCKING GREAT
I'M LAUGHING

95 Game Reviews

The art is great! The music suits the game, but I have to admit I'm not very fond of the gameplay loop... It's hard, but not interesting enough to hook me. But still, this a great entry for a game jam!

crelish responds:

thank you for the feedback, it's highly appreciated! we'd love to build and improve upon the game in a possible post-jam update : )

Well, you got something cool here, but I believe you're on the wrong direction... This game format has a lot of potential for good storytelling, good puzzles, and an overall great adventure! But that is not the case, the real gameplay here consists of the stealth section, which is a bit frustrating when you play for the first time and doesn't understand, then it just gets easy when you know what to do; and then there is the boss, which is quite hard, but not very interesting since all you're doing is just clicking.

What I'm trying to say is that the Pico School format is really coo, so use it's strengths! Puzzles, character dialogues, environmental story telling and yes a few enemies and bosses here and there, each with some unique and interesting twist or puzzle attached to, but I wouldn't actually give the player a full game over, just a "go back to the previous room".

Hope this feedback helps you improve, keep making games ! :)

TrickWithATwist responds:

I definitely see where you're getting at with this review and you're right. As of now this game is pretty hollow and doesn't use the strengths/aspects that the gameplay format is for. We did plan to add more storytelling through being able to interact with the prisoners but just couldn't due to time constraints :(( . But what u said rlly opened my eyes and we're definitely gonna take this to heart. Thank you so much man! : D

This has a lot of charm, but the platforming feels weird, and the controls aren't very good.

7 Art Reviews

Who did you marry in Stardew?

toffeescoffees responds:

i married alex unfortunately, im tryin to divorce him so i can get with that emo kid

Best girl <3

Loved it!

Name's Gabe. I'm a writer and game designer.

22, Male