Last month I was in some financial troubles, but thanks to the help of some kind folks around here, I was able to make it through! But this month I'm struggling once more... So, again, I'm asking you to help/hire me!
You probably don't know me, so let me introduce myself:
My name is Gabe, I'm a college student, writer and game designer from Brazil. You can check some of the games I've worked on in my profile page. I've also worked with ghost writing for other games and tabletop RPGs, translations, music, and a bunch of other stuff that is not really relevant for here.
Here's what I can offer:
- Write a GDD (game design document) for your game, establishing the design vision, plot and core mechanics of the game;
- Write dialogue (for a game, animation or even film);
- Write and design questlines and/or lore for your project;
- Playtest and give detailed feedback on your game, with suggestions on how to improve the design, narrative and gameplay;
- Write RPG characters for DnD, Pathfinder, or any other RPG. I can write backstories, make characters within the system or even create custom classes/races/spells/etc.
- Write for any other creative writing job.
- Maybe some art...
DM me for more information. Cheers!