Ace Attorney In a Nutshell Ace Attorney In a Nutshell

GREAT

FUCKING GREAT
I'M LAUGHING

Saddest Led Zeppelin Song Saddest Led Zeppelin Song

You could improve your drawing and animation and stuff... bla bla bla FUCK, THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!!!

gamegrouches responds:

LOL Thank you sincerely! I really appreciate the feedback!

The Truth About Bernie Sanders The Truth About Bernie Sanders

Relevant and really smart, wow, you really did research wow real serious arguments, uhum, got it
No, really man, if want to do something political, write an article, study, research, do a serious job
But if just want to bullshit on NG, at least make something FUNNY, this is just a silly butthurt animation that is not actually going to make someone vote or not for Sanders and it's not going to make someone laught.

icyentertainment responds:

Oh no, Newgrounds user "MIghtGabe" doesn't approve, everyone knows he's the authority on what's funny and what isn't! I have done legitimate political research and have made serious writings about it. Obviously I wouldn't put them on Newgrounds since I don't expect anyone here to care about a research paper about Obamacare.

And I don't know what you're talking about, this video is very influential in American politics. I'm the authority of politics that Newgrounds looks to. Don't be a cuck. #Trump2016

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

This is a perfect example of what I want to see in Newgrouds. Fun, intuitive, engaging and overall , simple, even minimalistic. Just perfect, loved the game!

Lulalá Lulalá

WTF even is this crap

Lost Pause: The Second Cumming Lost Pause: The Second Cumming

Speaking to the nurse once again breaks the game

RED Heavy RED Heavy

This looks FUCKING AWESOME! Great design mate!

Worms E3! Worms E3!

HAHA those will be my faces if I hear "War, war never changes." lol

DoodlingHitman responds: